A few things to consider before buying a USB data cableDEC.04,2021
Showboard Offer wide Range Data Cables & USB ChargersDEC.04,2021
Different Aspects of Using a Magnetic Data CableNOV.17,2021
How USB data cable can benefit you?OCT.26,2021
What are the benefits of using a USB data transfer cable?OCT.26,2021
Where can you find the best data cable for your business?OCT.26,2021
The phone data cable is too easy to get dirty? Make your data cable clean as new in 5 seconds!JUL.21,2021
How does the Apple data cable distinguish whether it is a fast charging cable or a normal cable?JUL.20,2021
Regarding the mobile phone data cable, did you buy the right one?JUL.03,2021
What is a type-c data cable? The most detailed science popularization of Type-c data cables in 2021JUN.23,2021
What is a data transfer cable?
1. The data transmission line is called the data line in a broad sense, which refers to the communication cable that connects various electronic devices and transmits data information, or the external connection channel or bridge for communication between the devices;
2. In a narrow sense, dedicated data transmission lines classified according to equipment interface standards involve interface standards, supported transmission functions, and related technical requirements. For example, mobile phone data cables have a variety of interface standards, such as type-c, UBS, etc., which are commonly found on the market. The cables include data cables and power cables, which can be used for charging and can also be connected to computer equipment;
1. How does the data cable work?
First, the main controller is responsible for the data stream transmission between the host and the USB device. These transmission data are treated as a continuous bitstream. Each device provides one or more interfaces that can communicate with the client program. Each interface is composed of 0 or more pipes, which independently transmit data between the client program and the specific terminal of the device. USBD establishes an interface and pipeline for the actual needs of the host software. When a configuration request is made, the host controller provides services according to the parameters provided by the host software.
USB supports four basic data transmission modes: control transmission, isochronous transmission, interrupt transmission, and data block transmission. Each transmission mode is applied to terminals with the same name and has different properties.
The control transmission type supports the transmission of control, status, configuration, and other information between the peripheral and the host, and provides a control channel between the peripheral and the host. Each peripheral supports the control transfer type so that configuration and command/status information can be transferred between the host and the peripheral.
Synchronous transmission supports data transmission between peripherals and the host with periodic, limited time delay and bandwidth, and a constant data transmission rate. This type of error-free check cannot guarantee correct data transmission. It supports data transmission between computer-phone integrated systems and audio systems and the host.
The interrupt transmission type supports input devices such as gamepads, mice, and keyboards. The amount of data transmission between these devices and the host is small and non-periodical, but they are sensitive to response time and require an immediate response.
The data block transmission type supports peripherals such as printers, scanners, and digital cameras. The amount of data transmitted between these peripherals and the host is large. USB can only perform this type of data transmission when the bandwidth is satisfied.
USB uses a block bandwidth allocation scheme. If the peripheral exceeds the current bandwidth allocation or potential requirements, it cannot enter the device. Synchronous and interrupt transmission types of terminals reserve bandwidth and ensure that data is transmitted at a certain rate. The centralized and control terminal transmits and transmits data according to the best available bandwidth.
2. What are the types of data lines? What are the characteristics of each?
Currently, the main data transmission lines on the market are Micro-USB, Type-C USB, and Lighting.
What are the characteristics of the first Apple Lighting data cable?
As the number one in the mobile phone industry, Apple has always been known for its closed system, and the data interface is no exception. The Lighting interface is exclusively for Apple mobile phones. He has the following characteristics:
1. Small size. There are 8 contacts on both sides of the lighting interface. The function of each contact is defined by the digital chip, which greatly reduces the space at the bottom. Apple officially announced that it can reduce the volume by 80%.
2. The front and back of the data interface are common, regardless of the front and the back. It is also very important for the user. The previous 30-pin interface is very difficult to distinguish between the front and the back. It is easy to cause physical damage to the entire card slot if it is inserted in the wrong direction. Apple's design can effectively solve this problem.
3. Easy to clean, there will be a small groove next to the contact of the lighting interface, and the arc is relatively low. At the same time, the application of new materials makes the interface easy to keep clean.
Android Micro-USB interface data cable
Micro-USB is a portable version of the USB2.0 standard, which is smaller than the MiniUSB interface used by some mobile phones. Micro-USB is the next-generation specification of Mini-USB. It was developed by the USB Standardization Organization, the United States USBImplementersForum, on January 4, 2007. . He has the following advantages:
1. It supports hot-plugging, and it can be directly plugged and unplugged when in use, and it does not need to be shut down to operate, which is convenient for users.
2. Uniform standard specification. Micro-USB is the first unified mobile phone data interface. From then on, you don't need to lose the data cable when you change your mobile phone.
3. Long service life, tested, Micro-USB has a plug life of up to 10,000 times.
There are also many advantages of Type-C USB. Here is a list for everyone:
1. Fast, theoretically the highest transfer rate of Type-C USB port is 10Gb per second. Faster data transfer speed than Apple and Micro-USB
2. All-rounder, the Type-C USB port of the new MacBook can transmit data and charge, and can also be used as a video output port to link external display devices. The only question is how Apple satisfies users who want to do these three things at the same time.
3. Two-way, unlike the old USB interface, which can only transmit in one direction, the transmission of the Type-C USB interface is two-way, which means that it can have two sending methods at the same time.
3. Backward compatibility. Type-C USB can be compatible with the old USB standard interface, but an additional adapter is required to complete the compatibility.
4. Ultra-thin and thinner ports, which is one of the reasons why Type-C USB was born. The Type-C USB port is 0.83 cm long and 0.26 cm wide, while the old-fashioned USB port is 1.4 cm long and 0.65 cm wide.
5. There is no front and back. Like Apple's Lightning interface, the front and back of the Type-C USB port are the same. That is to say, no matter how you insert it, it is correct. Don't worry about the pros and cons caused by traditional USB ports.
6. I believe that Micro-USB data lines will gradually disappear in the future, and Type-C USB will be used more and more.
The above is a basic introduction to the data transmission line. If you have any questions about the data transmission line, please let us know in the comments below. We are also very happy to answer them one by one.